If you buy an Oemeta product from us, then our Technical Team can assist you with some of the basic tasks.
Our experts understand the products, how to manage them, and are happy to share this knowledge with customers to enable them to deal with any necessary minor adjustments. Through carrying out this basic monitoring, you can expect to achieve the following benefits:
- A reduction of machine downtime
- Increased process reliability, and continuous improvements
- Prolonging coolant service life, resulting in a reduction of start-up and disposal costs
- Longer tool life and enhanced work piece quality
- Improved human and environmental compatibility
It is our aim to help you to get the best results from your fluids. If you buy coolant from us we will pay regular visits to your site(s) to monitor the coolant conditions, and make adjustments and recommendations where necessary.
We also offer more advanced servicing options which are available to all of our customers. Examples of these services include the implementation of our computerised Coolant Management System (CMS), and one-time Advanced Services such as machine cleans and refilling. More details on these options can be found by using the below links: